Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tutorial: Let It Snow! Paper Snowflakes


Okay! Okay! So it's coming on to summer in Australia. I don't care. I have the wintertime spirit as Christmas approaches. If it's not going to snow outside, it will just have to snow inside.

You can make snowflakes out of any kind of paper.

To make it easy, I put together a PDF that provides:
  • Instructions for making rectangular paper square
  • Instructions for making the snowflake base ready for cutting
  • Twenty (20) snowflake patterns to cut


Make them from book pages, color Christmas catalogs, newspaper, origami paper. You can even make them from ironed linen or cotton quilting fabrics!

I made the colorful ones above from a Kmart ad that was left in my mailbox.


Let It Snow!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment